Which Sentence Is an Example of a Concrete Statement

I have been employed for quite a while in a job that has failed to utilize my skills. A concrete statement can be considered as a solid statement.


Pin On Imperatives In English

Any solid object that you can touch is concrete unlike something abstract that you cannot interact with such as.

. In the future I would like a position that will allow me to use my skills in the best way. Concrete the hardened construction material often used for sidewalks is an excellent example of a concrete word. I have a bright future and there are many different things that I want to do in my career.

Which sentence is an example of concrete statement. By calling the beach hot the reader can imagine the sun beaming down on the water or think about the sweat dripping from the beachgoers brow. A simple sentence is a statement that is not difficult to say or think of.

Concrete can be measured. While light may not be touched in the conventional sense it is still concrete since it exists in a form that can be readily perceived. From the choices the answer would be D.

Curiosity killed the catcuriosity is an abstract noun a word for a desire an emotioncat is a concrete noun. My future goals include getting my zoology degree and working at Woodland Zoo as a zookeeper. Concrete and sidewalks can be easily seen and touched.

As much as possible you give specific examples and provide evidence. The beach was hot. My goals for the future are to get a position that I could one day transition into a lifelong career.

This means that the sentence must contain hard facts to manifest the credibility of the statement. This means that the sentence must contain hard facts to manifest the credibility of the statement. I have a bright future and there are many different things that I want to do in my career.

Which sentence is an example of a concrete statement. While thought may not be tangible the human brain is a very concrete thing that can be touched and felt. To write effective sentences use concrete words that we know through our senses like pen loud sitting.

Example of sentence with one concrete noun and one abstract noun. I have four years of experience using both the Falcon X and LionCoat software systems. Of course by Concrete sentences you mean sentences that have concrete words or ideas.

A concrete statement can be considered as a solid statement. Examples of Concrete in a sentence. The true account of the world in his own words is that the concrete whole which may be described indifferently as an eternal intelligence realized in the related facts of the world or as a system of related facts rendered possible by such an intelligence partially and gradually reproduces itself in us communicating piecemeal but in inseparable correlation.

Concrete words are used to identify things and events that can be measuredobserved. Which sentence is an example of a concrete statement. Which sentence is an example of a concrete statement.

The option which is an example of a concrete statement is A My future goals include getting my zoology degree and working at Woodland Zoo as a zookeeper. Avoid using abstract words that we know through our intellect like bravery honour. I have a feeling that that sentence is an example of a concrete statement.

Concrete words can be easily understood by all types of people since they are not subjected to personal. My goals for the future are to get a position that I could one day transition into a lifelong career. Even though describing the beach as hot is very simple it creates a sensory experience for the reader.

An example of the use of concrete language. This person knows exactly what they want to do when they grow up - there is a specific job position that this person would like to work at whereas the remaining options are pretty vague - they are not as. Answer 1 of 5.

My experiences in the industry are extensive and varied and I have learned many things. As much as possible you give specific examples and provide evidence for this.


Re Writing Simple Sentences Worksheet Part 2 Simple Sentences Worksheet Simple Sentences Sentences


Pin On Great English Tools


Pin On English Teacher


Pin By Pamela Elsinore On Language Tips And Tecniques With Images Learn English Grammar Learn English Sentences

No comments for "Which Sentence Is an Example of a Concrete Statement"